Get your inspiration, news & updates here ...

TRENDVIEWS of FASHION, ARTS & LIFESTYLE


Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

Brechtje Olsthoorn from Room Seven and Oilily!

It was a great pleasure for me to meet Brechtje Olsthoorn from Room Seven and Oilily at the "kleine Fabriek" in Amsterdam! 

I always loved Oilily clothing and accessory for my children and also for myself. My oldest son is 18, but I still keep some Oilily outfits from his baby time. Same with my daughter's. And I still have some of the old large format brochures of Oilily. They as fashinable today as they were 20 years ago. Brechtje Olsthoorn, I'm so happy that Oliliy belongs back to the founder's daughter. Her own brand Room Seven is so beautiful and very successful itself in the market. After meeting her at kleine Fabriek I discovered an article with wonderful pictures about her home in Bergen in the Dutch magazine kekmama, which I wanted to share with you here.











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen